Transferring Data Automatically in same Worksheet EXCEL

Solved/Closed
Markcassar Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday June 23, 2015 Status Member Last seen June 24, 2015 - Jun 23, 2015 at 03:26 AM
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 - Jun 25, 2015 at 11:19 AM
Hello,

I'm finding a difficulty in transferring data from a number of cells to a table automatically. What I'm trying to accomplish here is that when a number of cells are filled with data the same data that is being inputted is being also filled in another cell, (using the substitute function).

Where I'm finding a difficulty is when erasing the original data from the original table. What I want is that when I remove the original data, the data that has been copied automatically in the other cell's table is transferred and saved automatically in the row below.

How can I attach this document for your reference? Thanks guys!

1 response

TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 552
Jun 25, 2015 at 11:19 AM
Hi Mark,

You can "attach" your document by going to a free file sharing site like www.speedyshare.com or ge.tt, upload your file and then post back the download link. Always be careful with sensitive information.

Do make sure it's clear where the original data is located as well as the destination.

Best regards,
Trowa