- After resetting CMOS, PC does not display or work properly
- Reset cmos no display ✓ - Forum - Motherboard
- Reset acer pc to factory settings - Guide
- Samsung gt-e1200y phone lock code reset without pc - Forum - Mobile
- Phone lock code for gt-e1200y - Forum - Mobile
- Samsung Mobile GT-E1200Y unlock code - Forum - Mobile
What version of OS are you using? If it is a version of Windows, and you have a Windows installation disc for it, you could try booting with the disc and using the Startup Repair tools to try and get things going again. Or if it was a retail built PC, perhaps it has a System Recovery partition on it you could use to send things back to factory fresh.