- After resetting CMOS, PC does not display or work properly
- Cmos battery failure no display ✓ - Forum - Motherboard
- Pc boots no display - How-To - Monitor
- How to reset eee pc - How-To - Laptop computer
- Reset acer pc to factory settings - How-To - Hardware
- Asus eee pc 1201t no display - Forum - Motherboard
What version of OS are you using? If it is a version of Windows, and you have a Windows installation disc for it, you could try booting with the disc and using the Startup Repair tools to try and get things going again. Or if it was a retail built PC, perhaps it has a System Recovery partition on it you could use to send things back to factory fresh.