-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
-
Hello,

As the title says, i cannot access my old hotmail account. it was hacked a while ago but windows shut down the account or something to prevent the hacker from doing anything. I made a second hotmail account and all that after. But today, i realized my PS4 username/account was signed up with my OLD account. i tried to recover my account with a security question. But, as you guess, i don't remember it. I tried filling out the form they gave me but they said i didn't fill in enough boxes.*sigh*

The alternate security e-mail address i used for my old hotmail just in case something like this happened; i don't remember the password for that e-mail either. and when i try to reset the password for that account, the security/back up email address is my OLD ACCOUNT WHICH I CANT ACCESS.

i just want to sign in. I am super frustrated and i would like if anyone could offer a solution to this unfortunate person that is me.

1 reply

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
Greetings

If Outlook shut down the account, it is deemed insecure, you will not be able to reopen it any more.

I suggest you create a new one.

Sorry