Cannot access my old account

Closed
Kefinnigan - Jul 1, 2015 at 05:18 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jul 1, 2015 at 06:07 PM
Hello,

As the title says, i cannot access my old hotmail account. it was hacked a while ago but windows shut down the account or something to prevent the hacker from doing anything. I made a second hotmail account and all that after. But today, i realized my PS4 username/account was signed up with my OLD account. i tried to recover my account with a security question. But, as you guess, i don't remember it. I tried filling out the form they gave me but they said i didn't fill in enough boxes.*sigh*

The alternate security e-mail address i used for my old hotmail just in case something like this happened; i don't remember the password for that e-mail either. and when i try to reset the password for that account, the security/back up email address is my OLD ACCOUNT WHICH I CANT ACCESS.

i just want to sign in. I am super frustrated and i would like if anyone could offer a solution to this unfortunate person that is me.

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jul 1, 2015 at 06:07 PM
Greetings

If Outlook shut down the account, it is deemed insecure, you will not be able to reopen it any more.

I suggest you create a new one.

Sorry