System32 problem & driver.

Closed
humajs - Mar 30, 2009 at 10:04 AM
yashtozor Posts 13 Registration date Thursday August 21, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2009 - Mar 31, 2009 at 03:56 AM
Hello,

i need help whit some files.When i download some 4 pictures (file saveas ) i save pictures like this .And after that i hawe some virus problem in my task tab there where stands wach and programs like anti virus .In that place i hawe this problem like red ring whit white cross on it. ANd there said WARNING your computer is on a risk or your computer have virus.And when i play games they cannot open becose when i open game -(s) after that it fast opens blue screen than computer is restarting and i go in BIOS svich some thing when that blue screen again showes it stops i saw there was writen this warning problem (what is that problem) and know i know whats problem it is its DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL i try found this problem in google. There i didnt read some answers.That problem is mayebee from some deleted files in my C:\WINDOWS\system32 and i deleted some files from there and files who was in system32 folders in it.I deleted becose of virus .It shows where is virused programs .I had some stupid ideo delete those files ,mayebee than will virus stops,but that was real big mistake .
After that i canot play games.Ithink its driver problems nad games cannot go whit out video drivers ofcors .I remuve old Nvidia driver (uninstal) than i instaled from new that nvidia drive who came whit my video card .But problem still was.And virus still is.Like that screen.
Related:

1 response

yashtozor Posts 13 Registration date Thursday August 21, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2009 3
Mar 31, 2009 at 03:56 AM
hi,
if you deleted some files in the system32, then you must repair your windows by inserting the windows installation CD.
deleting some files in the system32 wont get rid of any virus found in your computer.
you must run an updated anti-virus.