Prepare summary sheet order by items from variuos sheets in work

Closed
Laxmi - Jul 21, 2015 at 05:38 AM
 laxmi - Jul 28, 2015 at 09:35 AM
Hello,

I need to prepare a consolidated summary sheet .(Basically Timesheet)

The description of the summary sheet as below.

1. A master work book has multiple sheets

2. Each sheet contains different work items which are filled against the worked hours

3. Calculate the worked hours from each sheet and compute the total worked hours for each item into the summary sheet

Please help me creating a macro for the same as I am new to Excel , facing issues to create the macros.

Related:

5 responses

M.Hanzla Posts 14 Registration date Thursday July 16, 2015 Status Member Last seen August 14, 2015 1
Jul 21, 2015 at 05:52 AM
hey laxmi
can you upload an example workbook?
that would be easy for me to make a macro as u required.
HI

Please find the details of my requirement

I have timesheet where the worked hours needs to be calculated towards each item worked(group by). 1 macro needed here

Then export the worked hours from the main work book to summary sheet. The summary sheet contains the items in Row wise and name of the empoy in Column wise. The worked hours towards each item by the employ should be exported from the main work book to the summary sheet( Macro 2)

Attached both the workbooks for reference
Please let me know how to attach the documents to the post
vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 259
Jul 22, 2015 at 08:43 AM
Hello Laxmi,

To post a link to your work book, sign up to a free file sharing site such as DropBox, ge.tt or Speedyshare. Upload your file to your selected site and you'll be given the option to share your file. Copy the share link and then paste it into your next post on this thread. M.Hanzla should then be able to help you.

Cheerio,
vcoolio.
Laxmi_akella Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday July 22, 2015 Status Member Last seen July 24, 2015
Jul 24, 2015 at 01:09 AM
Continuation to the above title. I have created my user id on CCM.
Still I am unable to upload the files. Please help me in uploading the required files.

My user id is Laxmi_akella.

Created a thread through the same id for this case.
Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
Jul 24, 2015 at 06:34 AM
Go here--> https://www.speedyshare.com/
select the file by clicking the box there... and press upload button after finishing uploading go to the address bar where you upload -->copy it and paste it here in your comment here

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Hi

Any updates on the sheet?

Or any inputs to me to prepare the sheet