This guide will teach you how to create a summary slide for a PowerPoint presentation. This brief slide can be used to summarize all of the main points discussed in your presentation.
What is a summary slide in PowerPoint?
Summary slide aims to summarize all the main information of your presentation, as well as your contact details, email address, website, QR code, etc.
How to create summary slide in PowerPoint?
Summary Slides in Office 2003 and Earlier Versions
- Go to Slides > Normal View and select the slides you want to appear in the summary slide.
- Click on Outlining toolbar > Summary Slide.
- PowerPoint will create a new slide summarizing the titles of the selected slides.
Summary Slides in Office 2007 Onwards
The Summary Slide option was removed from newer versions of Microsoft Office (Office 2007 onwards), but you can create your summary slide manually.
- The first step is to add a new slide to your presentation.
- Go to Home > Slide > Layout and select a layout with a title and content (unless you want to create the textboxes manually). This will be your summary slide.
- Next, go to Slides tab (next to Outline) and then paste the title of each of your slides into the summary slide.
How to add hyperlinks to titles in the summary slide?
If you would like to link the titles displayed in the summary slide to their corresponding slides in the presentation, you can use hyperlinks to link them together.
- Go to the summary slide and highlight the first title.
- Do a right-click and select Hyperlink from the contextual menu.
- Select Place in This Document (under Link to) and then locate the desired slide.
- Click on OK to validate. Repeat the operation for the other titles.
- Summary slide powerpoint
- Powerpoint summary slide
- Summary powerpoint
- How to rearrange slides in powerpoint 2007 > Guide
- Powerpoint bullet list: into animation, SmartArt graphic > Guide
- Add or remove the progress bar in PowerPoint > Guide
- Apply the moderate effect SmartArt style in Powerpoint > Guide
- I Have problem to open facebook in mozillafire fox > Forum - Facebook
- Convert picture to shape in Powerpoint
- Crop in Powerpoint: custom shape, picture to circle, etc.
- Powerpoint reverse animation: path, zoom
- How to add background music to PowerPoint?
- Action buttons in PowerPoint: add, activate, customize
- How to modify SmartArt in powerpoint