My pc is showing blue screen

Closed
uditkandari2000 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday July 25, 2015 Status Member Last seen July 25, 2015 - Jul 25, 2015 at 01:25 AM
DeadComputer Posts 14 Registration date Friday July 24, 2015 Status Member Last seen July 31, 2015 - Jul 25, 2015 at 11:35 PM
My pc is showing blue scree when i am installing windows 7 in my pc and error is page_fault_in_nonpaged_area and i changed the ram and hardisk of my pc Now What I Do? Plzz help...

Thanks In advance.
Related:

1 response

DeadComputer Posts 14 Registration date Friday July 24, 2015 Status Member Last seen July 31, 2015 1
Jul 25, 2015 at 11:35 PM
Well, I'm just going down the list of things I would personally check as I'm not their I can't personally know everything. But essentially what I'm saying is this.

1. you power up your computer and you get a blue screen and I would take it by my guess a restart.
1a. I would check to see how your hard drive was installed first if it was set to AHCI which it should be some boards are very very finicky and will only accept this.
This has to be setup in the bios!
2. Power Supply. when you go through your bios you'll normally see a screen that's displaying constant power updates I would just check to see if things were normal 12v 3v 5 volt things of that sense however this is probably not the issue just in line of things I'd check.
3. As already mentioned you have already checked that the settings are defaulted.

Hope it helps.......somehow.......

~DeadComputer