- Toshiba lapt wont boot or do anything even in safe mode
- Toshiba satellite c660 boot from usb ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Boot toshiba satellite in safe mode - How-To - Windows
- Toshiba laptop not booting - How-To - Monitor
- Toshiba won't boot ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Toshiba black screen won't start ✓ - Forum - Monitor
I looks like you had an intermittent hardware failure that has now turned into a full failure. If it's out of warranty then there is not much you can do. A full motherboard replacement probably costs more than buying a new laptop. A local PC repair shop will probably charge you around $100 to do a diagnostic evaluation.