I cannot dowload adobe flashplayer

Closed
lindsay - Mar 31, 2009 at 11:09 AM
 youssef besali - Sep 27, 2010 at 10:14 AM
Hello,
I recently bought a new Dell computer and i need to download adobe flashhplayer to view many things on the internet and emails that are sent to me. when i try to download the newest adobe flashplayer it says that i cannot and that the problem is that i have a 64 bit computer. It then says that i can dowload adobe using the 34 bit browser but it does not tell me how to get the 34 bit browser . I don't know what any of this means or how to do it. I just am really comfused and i just want to be able to download the adobe flashplayer and be done with it so can you please help me?

Thank You

Lindsay Rankin
Related:

2 responses

hondahrv Posts 17 Registration date Tuesday September 2, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2009 5
Apr 1, 2009 at 04:09 AM
hi,
Internet Explorer 7 64-bit wont allow you to do that.
This is because it does not support Adobe Flash Player.
try this link to get support from adobe:
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/000/6b3af6c9.html
youssef besali
Sep 27, 2010 at 10:14 AM
Hello,
I am trying all day long to open games or music or emails or any thing and then it says that i have to download the new adobe flash player so i tryed to download it but it says that i have a problem becasue i cant download adobe flash player because i cant download it on a 64 bit browser. could you please please help me because i am not able to do ANYTHING ON THE LAPTOP!

Thank you,