Mini laptop shut down automatically

Closed
joy - Aug 4, 2015 at 11:31 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Aug 6, 2015 at 07:10 AM
my mini laptop shut down automatically and my fan is also running now what is the solution of this problem please reply
Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Aug 6, 2015 at 07:10 AM
Hello joy,

Can you, please tell me if the screen remains black while the fan is still working? Do you receive any error codes on your screen or it's completely black? If you can hear the fan spinning but you can't see anything on your screen you probably have failed video chip or failed LCD invertor cable/PCB. Sometimes, after much of a use and less cooling the video processor which is responsible for video signal transmission get unsolders, the thermic paste is gone, therefore the screen doesn't show anything.
You could bring your laptop to a technician to get it soldered again and/or to check whether the cable of the inverter board and LCD cable are OK.

Hope this helps.