Please I can't log in my Facebook
Closed
Niafo17
Posts
6
Registration date
Monday 17 August 2015
Status
Member
Last seen
17 August 2015
-
17 Aug 2015 à 13:14
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 18 Aug 2015 à 16:50
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 18 Aug 2015 à 16:50
Related:
- Please I can't log in my Facebook
- Log into my facebook account without password - Guide
- Yahoo log in facebook - Guide
- How can i recover my facebook account - Guide
- Why can't i change my profile picture on facebook ✓ - Facebook Forum
- Create new account facebook log in ✓ - Facebook Forum
3 responses
Niafo17
Posts
6
Registration date
Monday 17 August 2015
Status
Member
Last seen
17 August 2015
17 Aug 2015 à 13:16
17 Aug 2015 à 13:16
They said they will back to me after looked at my documents about my identity!
I need a cloud to send back my ID or something which could help me to have my Facebook back!
I need a cloud to send back my ID or something which could help me to have my Facebook back!
Ambucias
Posts
47312
Registration date
Monday 1 February 2010
Status
Moderator
Last seen
28 March 2026
11,166
17 Aug 2015 à 16:27
17 Aug 2015 à 16:27
You are not alone in this situation, there are thousands and Microsoft laid-off people. You need to be patient.
Sorry
Sorry
Niafo17
Posts
6
Registration date
Monday 17 August 2015
Status
Member
Last seen
17 August 2015
17 Aug 2015 à 19:15
17 Aug 2015 à 19:15
But seems like mine took more times than most ppl here, and I actually need to know if I can send back a real ID!
Ambucias
Posts
47312
Registration date
Monday 1 February 2010
Status
Moderator
Last seen
28 March 2026
11,166
18 Aug 2015 à 16:50
18 Aug 2015 à 16:50
Please review these pages which may help you:
https://www.facebook.com/help/153265828135764
https://www.facebook.com/help/153265828135764
https://www.facebook.com/help/159096464162185
Good luck
https://www.facebook.com/help/153265828135764
https://www.facebook.com/help/153265828135764
https://www.facebook.com/help/159096464162185
Good luck
18 Aug 2015 à 16:16