Fix sound device

Closed
sara - Apr 2, 2009 at 06:11 AM
 asdasdsdsd - Feb 12, 2010 at 05:29 PM
Hello,
i have a problem with the sound ,it's not working and i want to fix the sound device so i propably think that you can fix it .can you send for me in my e-mail the sound device?
Related:

5 responses

hi my see my computer saying no divece how can I solve please help me if you may
kassahun wubishet
Sep 4, 2009 at 09:18 AM
DOWNLOAD SOUND DEVICE TO ME
hi i have a problem with my sound and i cant here ay thing can u help me?
Hi! Do you have a sound, video and game card? Did you recently uninstall BearShare or other programs like it?
Try Uninstalling the Device and Re installing it again. Here's how:

Start Button

RIGHT click "My Computer"

Properties then the "Hardware" tab

Device Manager

Go down and expand [+] the Sound, video and game

If there's a yellow question mark(?) in one of the devices, RIGHT click on it and then "Uninstall" You'll get it back, don't worry.

Click Start again

Control Panel

Add Hardware. This will find the device you just uninstalled. Click on the one you JUST deleted and then Next.

It should be re-installed now. Go back to your Control Panel and then Sound and Audio. Play around with the speaker settings and see if that helped you....

Alternatively, you can use System Restore

Best of luck!
i have the same problem, i instaled the driver that i got from the cd and even i download it from acer site... and it still said that cannot find media.....

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
hi, my sound on my computer is very high pitched and i have no idea what to do can anyone help me!!!???