Android can't touch properly

Closed
RRalts Posts 7 Registration date Wednesday 12 August 2015 Status Member Last seen 24 August 2015 - 23 Aug 2015 à 01:19
RRalts Posts 7 Registration date Wednesday 12 August 2015 Status Member Last seen 24 August 2015 - 24 Aug 2015 à 00:48
Hi Sir I have problem in my android phone.... that when I touch the screen keyboard for example, I touch the letter A the output is letter G.....what is the problem in hardware or software?? please help me to solve this kind of problem THANK YOU :)
Related:

2 responses

xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 1,824
23 Aug 2015 à 12:18
It's probably a hardware problem requiring a new screen.

Good Luck
RRalts Posts 7 Registration date Wednesday 12 August 2015 Status Member Last seen 24 August 2015
24 Aug 2015 à 00:48
What!! hahaha Thanks for the reply :)