Problem with "smite online" launcher.

Closed
kajucha1995 Posts 2 Registration date Sunday 6 September 2015 Status Member Last seen 7 September 2015 - 6 Sep 2015 à 04:48
kajucha1995 Posts 2 Registration date Sunday 6 September 2015 Status Member Last seen 7 September 2015 - 7 Sep 2015 à 03:27
Hello my friends,

I have a weird problem with game called Smite.
I had downloaded game, then i opened launcher.
Game should now start to update. However it cant.
The download speed is 0 kbps.
I do not know why its happening.
I also post on smite forum but they did not know why.
Does anyone know why i cant play?

Here is my internet connection-i did some speedtests:
https://www.fireprobe.net/
http://speedtest.net.in/test/5381985

download around 27 mbps
upload 5 mbps
ping -around 60 ms


I have also comodo firewall on but never had before any problem with it.
I you want to know more to solve it, ill post some answers..
Pls help ;)

Related:

2 responses

xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 1,824
6 Sep 2015 à 19:26
My best guess would be the comodo firewall. Can you turn it off and then try your game?
kajucha1995 Posts 2 Registration date Sunday 6 September 2015 Status Member Last seen 7 September 2015
7 Sep 2015 à 03:27
I'll try when i go home ;)