September 24, 2015
-
Registration date
Friday February 6, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 18, 2016
-
The other night I turned my computer off, but accidently turned it back on again, so I turned it off by pressing the off button in the back as I was tired and wanted to sleep. I woke up and turned on my computer, and it took a while to log me in, the computer was trying to restore something, I cant quite remember what it was. After that had finished, my mouse cursor has been very slow, and everytime I open my browser or skype, it keeps telling me to close the applications because its slowing down my computer, this has never happened before, does anyone know if there's anything I can do to solve this ?

2 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
April 7, 2021
Hi

I suggest you download, install and run this free tool, it will make a world of difference.

https://ccm.net/download/download-33-ccleaner
Registration date
Wednesday September 23, 2015
Status
Last seen
September 24, 2015

I'll go ahead and do that, although I don't know how this could help, I think what I did was interrupt a boot
Registration date
Wednesday September 23, 2015
Status
Last seen
September 24, 2015

I have used ccleaner and nothing helped, my mouse cursor is still really slow and my java and Microsoft.net still keeps having errors
Registration date
Friday February 6, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 18, 2016
Hello,

Try to restart your pc, at startup press F8 continuously until safe mode options appear, select safe mode, now please inform us that you able to enter into safe mode without delay.

Regards

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!