- Adding days to an auto populated date in Excel
- How to auto populate data in excel from another worksheet - How-To - Excel
- Auto populate data between Excel sheets ✓ - Forum - Excel
- How to auto populate data from multiple sheets to a master ✓ - Forum - Excel
- How to auto populate data from master to multiple sheets ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Auto populate in excel from another sheet - How-To - Excel
Thank you! I am sooo close! I changed the 5 to a 3 since I need it to be 3 business days from the Lock date (Which varies). Because the Lock date can be any day in the calendar year and not Today, I am trying to now make that happen with out getting an error.
That worked! For one entry. Now I need to have all of the different dates in that A column to give that 3 day result.