Apple Calendar how to disable pops up "suggestions"

Closed
Chauncy123 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday October 10, 2015 Status Member Last seen October 10, 2015 - Oct 10, 2015 at 03:33 AM
 Chauncey123 - Oct 30, 2015 at 04:54 AM
When I type my event in a calendar box, it automatically pops up "suggestions" for what I'm writing. It's extremely annoying, and I have to keep hitting "esc" to get rid of it. Does anyone know of a way to disable the "suggestions?"

1 response

KingThomas288 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday October 15, 2015 Status Member Last seen October 15, 2015
Oct 15, 2015 at 10:14 AM
By clicking on the x try it out if it doesnt work contact me
Thank you for your response King Thomas, While I'm typing in the Event information (ex. Dr. Johnson @ 3pm), a "suggestion" box pops up with an alternate way to enter my information. However, there is no "X" on the "suggestion" box. I have to use my "escape" key to remove it. But, it's not always permanently. It will pop up again if I enter additional data, for instance if I type in Dr. Johnson's address. So, if I'm entering very detailed data, it's so frustrating to constantly "escape" it away. I'm looking for a way to keep them from popping up altogether.