Keystroke to switch between 2 or 3 active monitors

Closed
NotTechnical Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday October 14, 2015 Status Member Last seen October 14, 2015 - Oct 14, 2015 at 03:22 PM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 14, 2015 at 07:14 PM
Windows 7/3 monitors/2 video cards with 2 slots each
I would like to know if there is a keystroke that will allow me to do the following.
Monitor 1 has my accounting software cash receipts entry batch
Monitor 2 has a PDF file from the bank with all the checks they received for my deposit
Monitor 3 has Web Browser

Is there any function available where I could easily switch from Monitor 2 being my active monitor, (viewing and scrolling through the document) to Monitor 1 being my active monitor (to enter the information in my Cash Receipts screens.) and/or Monitor 3 to search the web for other information.

I am constantly using my mouse to click back and forth between all the screens, and thought it may be easier just to have a combo key stroke or maybe a shortcut key (which I would have no clue how to set up)

Am I being crazy here?
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 14, 2015 at 07:14 PM
Keep them all in your Active window, and SHIFT-TAB Between active windows. There are free programs that "swap screen", but I am not certain what you are giving up to get it for free. More on this later....