COMPUTER RESTARTS AUTOMATICALLY !! pls. help

Closed
yakkisobba07 Posts 1 Registration date Monday April 6, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 6, 2009 - Apr 6, 2009 at 09:16 PM
 guru - Jul 5, 2010 at 08:11 AM
Hello Gods of Computers..
Here's what my problem is:

Yesterday, my computer is really working great then just this morning, After i open my pc, there is some options available and after i choose each of them my computer restarts and NO BLUE SCREEN APPEARS or ERROR SCREEN;

there is just a message that maybe my computer was turned off unexpectedly...

in a short term that is the guide that you will see when you see this:

safe mode (doesn't work)
safe mode in command prompt (also doesn't work)
last known good configuration (after a long waiting of loading still doesn't work)

i almost tried all of them but not each of them are working.

i already checked all slots and plugs they're all connected well so i guess that is not connected right!?

i already checked from the BIOS and they're all doing well,

noted that i have a PC Temp. of 40 degree Celsius

Here is also my computer stats if this can help:

A Brand New Computer just bought 4 days after with a specs of:

AMD Sempron Processor LE-1250, 1GB DDR2 RAM, with a built in video card max shared to 256MB.

so, is there anyone knows how to get past out of this problem?

please help me... ASAP.. thnx =)

5 responses

Highway72 Posts 233 Registration date Thursday April 2, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 16, 2009 11
Apr 7, 2009 at 09:08 AM
If the PC is 4 days old take it back....less hassle
it can be effect of your system is getting over heating it may be , fristly you have to do formet all your drives of your computer because it can be effect of virus after that reinstall window and it willl wortk very well i hoope
Hey Please go through the url
https://askbobrankin.com/computer_restarts_itself.html

thanks

Venkat
Right click My computer->properties->advanced tab->startup and recovery->settings->uncheck automatically restart

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
computer auto restart