Audio not working

Closed
flamingskulls - Apr 7, 2009 at 02:44 AM
nachaft Posts 4 Registration date Monday April 6, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 8, 2009 - Apr 7, 2009 at 11:55 PM
Hello,
i have no clue what hapened or how to fix it my audio was working on day then all of a sudden the next day it stoped working but it said it was working perfect but it really isnt cause when i try to play any song it says it is broken i would really appreciate it if some one could help thenks
Related:

2 responses

nachaft Posts 4 Registration date Monday April 6, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 8, 2009 4
Apr 7, 2009 at 03:01 AM
What a bout the driver? Is it installed correctly? Go to: Start>Right Click on My Computer>Properties>Hardware tab>Device Manager button>expand Sound, Video and Game Controllers
There you will see an item which contains "audio driver" statement. If it marked with yellow or red symbol, the driver has problem. Check and report the situation.
flamingskulls
Apr 7, 2009 at 03:11 PM
well i tried that and it was yellow so i tried updating but thats didnt work to so i tried everything and i just uninstalled it but is there a way i can reinstall it
nachaft Posts 4 Registration date Monday April 6, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 8, 2009 4
Apr 7, 2009 at 11:55 PM
Ok! how did you try to update? by the update button in Hardware properties (which often doesn't work for you!) or by installing the executable driver? If you have the driver of audio system try to uninstall the existing and install the correct driver; if you don't have it, should first get the exact driver of your sound system. Specify me that is it an onboard audio system or a PCI sound card? If it's onboard tell me the name and type of motherboard to address you the driver of sound system.