- First select all sheets: right-click a sheets tab and choose the option to select all sheets.
- Exclude your main sheet: left-click main sheets tab while holding the CTRL key (make sure the main sheet isn't the active sheet).
- Apply formula: Select cell A1 and type: =IF(Main Sheet!A1="","",Main Sheet!A1)
- Apply formula to rest of the cells: Select cell A1, left-click and hold the bottom right corner of cell A1. Drag it to the right as far as needed. Now drag row 1 down as far as needed.
- Exclude the one cell: Select the one cell and hit delete to remove the formula.
Now left-click the main sheets tab to cancel sheets group and check to see if you got what you wanted.