Data transferred from macro

Closed
bigdridog Posts 3 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Member Last seen October 31, 2015 - Oct 30, 2015 at 06:14 PM
bigdridog Posts 3 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Member Last seen October 31, 2015 - Oct 31, 2015 at 02:26 PM
Hey guys can you please help a desperate girl out lol

I have a report I do every 2 hours at work through excel. I have two reports that go into a macro and it's ran to go into several different tabs. What I want to do is from that macro (that's changing every 2 hours) is create a tab that I can catergorize the information rather than keeping it in a long column. I hope this makes sense. I don't want to just transfer data because it's not always the same location. I.e a supervisor has 12 different accounts each has a date and how many items to process. I want to put per supervisor their clients experiation dates and how many items needed to meet their goal. I hope I painted a clear picture lol makes sense in my head. I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance for any possible solutions.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 30, 2015 at 07:14 PM
So with what part of the code are you stuck? We really cannot provide turn key solutions, but can offer help when stuck. So, you want this code to fire every two hours? How often do we check if the two hours is up? Should it start as soon as the sheet is opened? Have you ever recorded a macro then reverse engineered it to fit your specific needs?

Let us know some of these details, and I am certain we can offer some direction!

Have FUN!
bigdridog Posts 3 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Member Last seen October 31, 2015
Oct 31, 2015 at 02:26 PM
I have 2 reports that come in every 2 hours. I manually have to get those 2 reports import them into their tabs on the macro and then run it. After the macro has run the reports with the new data, that's where I get the updated I formation. That information I'd like catergorized in another tab on the same macro