- Conditional formating with If statements
- Conditional formatting and IF statements ✓ - Forum - Office Software
- Conditional formatting if cell does not contain specific text ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Conditional formatting if another cell contains any text ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel conditional formatting 5 color scale ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Copy conditional formatting from one row to another ✓ - Forum - Excel
OK< so what part are you stuck with: the conditional formatting, or the if statement? They are both the same thing. Make a formula and attach a format to it. Can you get the cell to turn one color yet?
OK, you have a nice start! The if statement is part of the formula to format, so with that being said, you just need to format the calculations of the worked time?