How to Formet My sd Card

Closed
Tapos - Nov 18, 2015 at 08:20 AM
Boogieman_WD Posts 275 Registration date Friday October 10, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 19, 2016   - Nov 18, 2015 at 09:47 AM
Hello, I am Tapos. My Sd Card is error . But My Card is supporting And My song is playing, But when my sd Card can't formet & can't delete any song.

Related:

1 response

Boogieman_WD Posts 275 Registration date Friday October 10, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 19, 2016   37
Nov 18, 2015 at 09:47 AM
Hey there, Tapos.

I assume you're using the SD card with a phone or a tablet? Most SD cards have a tiny switch on them, which is used for write protection. It locks and unlocks the card. I'd recommend that you check if yours has such a switch and if it's set to "locked". If you memory card is locked, it's normal for you not to be able to format it or delete its content.
One the other hand if this is not the case, I'd suggest that you try to reformat it by using a computer, to see if the same thing happens. If you can format it, go ahead and plug it in the phone/tablet again and reformat it with the device so that you can use it again.
Note that if you decide to format the card you should backup any important files which you might have on it, because this is a data destructive process.

Hope that helps. Please let me know how everything goes.
Boogieman_WD

WD Representative