- How to whitelist googleupdate.exe
- Unable to connect to the internet please whitelist googleupdate.exe - Best answers
- Whitelist googleupdate.exe - Best answers
- Install google chrome - Guide
- Can i install google chrome on my lg smart tv - Guide
- Install google chrome english version - Download
- How to install google chrome extension - Guide
- Download and install savefrom net helper for google chrome - Download
recently i used avg protection and avast trial versions.But now i uninstalled both of them.now i am not using any anti virus.
Follow the below steps and then follow my first comment:
- Click on Start button and then click Control Panel
- Select Programs
- Under Programs and Features, select Turn Windows features on or off
- Select the check box next to the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1.
- Click on OK.
Didn't find the answer you are looking for?Ask a question
thank u for your reply.I followed your instructions but my issue was not solved when i click on outbound rules in firewall it is showing error that MMC has detected an error in a snap-in and will unload it,when i click ok snap-in unavialble.Wifi is connected in my laptop and showing signal but when i browse in mozilla,internet explorer not working.Can u please help me in solving this issue.Previously it worked very well.Windows7 os and lenovo G50 model