Forgot answer to password second secret question

Closed
Beth - Nov 29, 2015 at 06:42 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Nov 29, 2015 at 05:18 PM
Hello,
Please help me about my yahoo account. I cannot remember my answer for my second secret question. I have many dogs plus my birds and even if I tried to recal all my pets name it says "incorrect" until I always end up "freezing" my account for 12 hours due to my wrong answers. I AM THE REAL ME
and if you check my Facebook I changed my phone number too because my old phone is closed already in SMART TELECOM. I am 61 years old and my memory is not that sharp as in my younger days due to my maintenance medicines plus I am not a computer wizard to understand all instructions and videos to help me out. I changed my apple password too few days ago even my gmail password but my Facebook was not touched and I gave them my new mobile phone number to contact me if needed. I am a very simply woman and I am not rich to fear much about hacked accounts but it is because I respect my friends and their privacy as well and so with mine. PPLEASE HELP ME
INEED MY YAHOO MAILS EVERYDAY. PLEASE
I WILL TRULY BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME. Please help me. Please
Thank you very much

***@***

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Nov 29, 2015 at 05:18 PM
Hello
Your solution is in this CCM « How-to » :
https://ccm.net/faq/36332-how-to-recover-your-yahoo-mail-account
Good luck