My Sound WONT WORK!

Closed
Shadow1479 - Apr 10, 2009 at 10:27 AM
 Shadow - Apr 13, 2009 at 12:47 PM
My sound wont work, either. I tried and tried...I got acer...What I did is I went on Whirled.com then i accedently closed out and pushed the back and push a random button...From their al of my desktop stuff came off -.- BUT heres the bigger problem...I went back on and I didnt notice that the sound didnt come on tell awhile later...And I think either my sisters, dogs, or mom did this. I BET it was my sister! Seriously. But itd might of been me...Anyways, back on track...I have music in my WHirled room so I think when I got home immetidialy let the dogs out...Then I went on the computer..No one was hoem with me....And I think WHEN I went on whirled I couldnt har the sound either but I didnt think it was a big problem then...I tried going to other websites to hear sound...It didnt work neither D: BUT Then I went to my sound volume it was ALLLLL the way up!!! ANd still no sound coming out I checked under my computer for the wires......It was connected...The sound just sounds like one of the TVchnnnels that doesnt work...Like.....I you go to channel 100 or something and you dont got cable and ull hear that sound...Thats what it soudns like...Only alittle though....

Please HELP ME!

-Shadow1479
Related:

1 response

vistault Posts 15 Registration date Monday October 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 15, 2009 12
Apr 11, 2009 at 09:08 AM
Just try updating your sound driver or re-install the driver.. you can get all acer's driver on acer official website
Hmmm.....Good idea...Is the driver free???
Also....Gimme the link plz...