Yahoo mail forgot password

Closed
Leebo - 27 Dec 2015 à 01:15
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 27 Dec 2015 à 05:34
Hello,


I haven't sign in to my yahoo mail in a long time but I have important emails in there and now I'm tryin to log in I know my password and I'd but since it's been a while for security reasons they want to verify that's it's me but the verification codes that I sign up with the alternative email and phone number are old and no longer working how can I get pass this to sign in to my email please can someone help thank u.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
27 Dec 2015 à 05:34
Hello
Your solution is provided in this CCM « How-to » article :
https://ccm.net/faq/36332-how-to-recover-your-yahoo-mail-account
Good luck