Video playing only audio

Closed
oreaguy00 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday January 2, 2016 Status Member Last seen January 2, 2016 - Jan 2, 2016 at 01:20 PM
ramamoorth1 Posts 3 Registration date Monday January 4, 2016 Status Member Last seen January 4, 2016 - Jan 4, 2016 at 09:43 PM
I have these videos on my phone that i downloaded from facebook messenger and i want to save them onto my laptop. I've tried sending them to myself on facebook and then downloading them onto my laptop. I've also tried conecting my phone to my laptop with a USB cord and copying the files onto my laptop space. It downloads but when i press play on the file on my laptop, Window Media plays them but only the sound plays, not the video. When i click on the videos on my phone though, they play perfectly. I have tried these methods with other videos that i downloaded from facebook messenger and i was succesful at saving them only my laptop. However, with these previous videos, it doesn't want to work. Can anyone help? i really want to save the videos.
Related:

1 response

ramamoorth1 Posts 3 Registration date Monday January 4, 2016 Status Member Last seen January 4, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 at 09:43 PM