Dead laptop

Closed
farah - Jan 22, 2016 at 05:19 AM
Anwaar_Zafar Posts 1 Registration date Friday January 22, 2016 Status Member Last seen January 22, 2016 - Jan 22, 2016 at 02:51 PM
Hello,
i want to ask about my acer laptop cannot power on... last week i use the laptop and nothing unexpected thing happen.. i shut down the laptop properly... but then after a few days, when i try to power it on... the laptop cannot power on.. when i plug in the ac adapter and battery... the power LED light blink in orange color for 3 times and when plug in ac adapter without battery nothing happen... i have try power reset... hold down power button for 15, 30, 45, 60 second... still the laptop cannot power on....

i search internet for other solution... and im afraid if the motherboard need to change into a new one because it will cause more money...

please someone... i really need your help...
could you tell me about the price to change the motherboard... because as far as i know... between rm300 to rm400 right? am i wrong?

Related:

1 response

Anwaar_Zafar Posts 1 Registration date Friday January 22, 2016 Status Member Last seen January 22, 2016
Jan 22, 2016 at 02:51 PM
Try an other battery..some time battery died . I hope so your computer will work properly :)