Sd Card does not detected

Closed
karan51 Posts 1 Registration date Friday February 26, 2016 Status Member Last seen February 26, 2016 - Feb 26, 2016 at 01:21 AM
Boogieman_WD Posts 275 Registration date Friday October 10, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 19, 2016   - Feb 26, 2016 at 04:18 AM
Hello,I have 32GB sd card and i am using it since 1 year i don't got any problem in this 1 year but today when i walk up in the morning i saw notification in my Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime(my mobile) - "Unexpectedly sd card was unmounted please remount your sd card".Then i checked "My files" in which just phone memory was listed my sd card was not listed,then i turned off my mobile & removed my battery & then sd card then i checked sd card slot which was 100% okay everything was okay then i inserted my sd card & rechecked "My files" for sd card but it was not detected.Then i inserted my sd card in Card Reader & plugged in to my laptop here also it was not detected.PLEASE HELP ME WHAT TO DO. P L E A S E..... ...
Related:

1 response

Boogieman_WD Posts 275 Registration date Friday October 10, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 19, 2016   37
Feb 26, 2016 at 04:18 AM
Hey there, karan51.

It sounds like the memory card might have failed. :(
You could try accessing it via Ubuntu Live USB/DVD, to see if that OS will be able to detect it so that you could get to your files, or try out data recovery software. If you have no success with neither of those options, you could go for a professional solution, such as a data recovery company.
On the other hand, if you don't need any of the data, just get a new memory card as it doesn't seem likely that this one will work properly.

Hope that helps.
Boogieman_WD