How to only play audio on Youtube TV?

Closed
kacperkazaniecki Posts 1 Registration date Friday March 4, 2016 Status Member Last seen March 4, 2016 - Mar 4, 2016 at 01:52 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 4, 2016 at 05:32 PM
Hey, I've got a smart tv but my internet connection to it is pretty bad. For example I can stream a movie flawlessly on my laptops and mobile devices but youtube TV usually takes ages to buffer and stops in the middle of playing... which is really annoying when you're jamming out to music.

Is there a way to tell youtube to only play the audio without the video? and be able to toggle it on and off whenever I want?

I know that the Youtube TV app on the smart TV will only play audio when the internet connection is absolutely awful. However most of the time my internet qualifies for video and then ends up buffering and stopping etc...

Thank you :)
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Mar 4, 2016 at 05:32 PM
Hello

In my opinion in would be easier to contact a MI 5 or 6 top secret agent than YouTube.

Buffering is very annoying. My suggestion is to improve your internet connection. I have "Fibe" and it's absolutely amazingly efficient. (990 Mbs)

Sorry