YouTube suggests videos to you based not only on your preferences but also on your location. However, you can easily change your default location on YouTube to receive personalized suggestions for other countries. Read on to learn how to change your location on YouTube.
How to change the location on your computer?
Go to the YouTube website and click on your profile icon. From the drop-down menu select Location and click on the arrow to choose your new location.
How to change the location on Android or iOS?
If you use the YouTube app for Android or iOS devices, open it and tap on your account icon. Next, select Settings. From there, click General and then Location. You can now select the country of your choice.
- How to change country in youtube
- How to change your YouTube video's category > Guide
- Change subtitle size youtube > Guide
- How to change country account based in instagram > Forum - Instagram
- How to change your country on Netflix > Guide
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021) > Guide
- The best Halloween YouTube channels
- Turn off YouTube notifications (Android)
- Clear your YouTube history on Android
- Enable YouTube subtitles: on iPhone and Android
- How to download YouTube music to a USB
- Best YouTube gaming channels
- How to make a YouTube Short?
- How to get YouTube Premium for free
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- Download YouTube videos: on PC, Mac, and smartphone
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC
- How to view your YouTube channel as a visitor
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- Hide your YouTube channel: permanently or set as private
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best YouTube tech channels
- The best YouTube gaming reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool