-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 22, 2020
-
Hello,

I have tried to install "whastappweb" on my new Lenovo laptop (windows10) and immediately after that there was a virus detected and removed. After that there is following message being repeatedly played:

"Important Security Message. Please call the number provided as soon as possible. You will be guided for the removal of the adware spyware virus on your computer. Seeing this pop-ups means that you have a virus installed on your computer which puts the security of your personal data at a serious risk. It is strongly advised that you call the number provided and get your computer fixed before you do any shopping online."

I tried removing the audio drivers and installing again. It became OK till I connected the Internet. The same message started again once I connected to Internet.

Have anybody faced this problem? and suggest a solution.

with best regards
Vicky

1 reply

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 22, 2020
Hello Vicky

Sorry for the late reply.

Your computer is infected.

To help you and prescribe the remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a report.

1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag3 :
https://www.nicolascoolman.com/fr/download/zhpdiag/
(Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message, ignore it.) Click on the download button

2. Save the file on your Desktop.

3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.

(For Vista, Win 7 and 8 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)

4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.

5 Click on scan
Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)

6. Close ZHPDiag.

7. To transmit the report, click on this link :

https://authentification.site

8. Search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).
9. Copy the url link obtained from Speedyshare and paste it here in your reply.
Ambucias
Moderator and Virus/Security Contributor