I have tried to install "whastappweb" on my new Lenovo laptop (windows10) and immediately after that there was a virus detected and removed. After that there is following message being repeatedly played:
"Important Security Message. Please call the number provided as soon as possible. You will be guided for the removal of the adware spyware virus on your computer. Seeing this pop-ups means that you have a virus installed on your computer which puts the security of your personal data at a serious risk. It is strongly advised that you call the number provided and get your computer fixed before you do any shopping online."
I tried removing the audio drivers and installing again. It became OK till I connected the Internet. The same message started again once I connected to Internet.
Have anybody faced this problem? and suggest a solution.
To help you and prescribe the remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a report.
1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag3 :
https://www.nicolascoolman.com/fr/download/zhpdiag/ (Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message, ignore it.) Click on the download button
2. Save the file on your Desktop.
3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.
(For Vista, Win 7 and 8 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)
4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.
5 Click on scan
Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)
8. Search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).
9. Copy the url link obtained from Speedyshare and paste it here in your reply.
Moderator and Virus/Security Contributor