If the touchpad of your Toshiba laptop is not working properly and the cursor is not moving, it can be fixed easily. Continue reading this article to discover how to resolve this issue.
How to fix the touchpad?
First, make sure that the touchpad is not disabled. Try the Fn+F9 combination to enable it. Turn OFF your laptop > Unplug the power cord from the laptop > Remove the battery > Press and hold the Power ON button for 50 secs > Now insert the battery > Plug the power cord >Turn ON your laptop.
If this doesn't work, we recommend updating your touchpad drivers and/or rebooting your computer.
How to fix the mouse?
If you are encountering difficulties with your USB mouse, you can try the following:
- If it's a wireless mouse, check if the battery is still full.
- If it's a wired mouse, the problem may be due to the USB cable or the USB port - try plugging the cable into another port and/or another device if needed.
- Download the latest drivers for your mouse from the manufacturer's website.
- Toshiba laptop mouse not working
- Toshiba laptop touchpad not working
- Toshiba laptop cursor disappeared
- Toshiba Satellite mouse pad stopped working [solved] > Laptop Forum
- How to type # in laptop > Guide
- Laptop keyboard not typing letters > Guide
- Camera not working on hp laptop > Guide
- Capcut for laptop > Download - Video editing