Cannot open setting on windows 10 after updates

Closed
kojie - 21 Mar 2016 à 15:00
 Bran - 29 Oct 2016 à 05:34
Hello, please
I just update my windows 10 but unfortunately I cannot open setting on my pc.....it is because of virus or something?...and how the it solution
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
21 Mar 2016 à 16:38
How are you trying to access settings?
hi, just clik button setting in all way.....my pc setting just appear for 3 second
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166 > Kojie
25 Mar 2016 à 16:35
Sorry but I can't understand what you mean
my pc setting just appear like popup
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166 > Kojie
26 Mar 2016 à 16:36
I still don't know what you mean.

I suggest you upload a screen shot.
I also suffer the same problem.......settings open then close immediately