Cannot login - due to forgotten PW and I know longer have phone

Closed
Barbara - Mar 29, 2016 at 09:54 PM
Ambucias Posts 47310 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 31, 2016 at 05:16 AM
Hello,

I no longer have the phone/phone number I had when I initiated my yahoo account. I know one of the phone numbers associated with my account, but I do not have that phone or phone number any longer. I have been working on resolving this issue, but it sends me in a loop. Please help. I have tried all the options available, without resolution.

Thank you in advance!

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47310 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,165
Mar 30, 2016 at 04:55 AM
When is the last time you successfully accessed your account?
Hi Ambucias,

Yes, I last logged in about a month ago. My internet stopped working and I got kicked off the server. I had been using the automatic login option up to that point (remember my password on that device). Therefore, I hadn't been using my password to login for a while, it just automatically logged me in. Unfortunately, I forgot my password, changed phone numbers, and can't even retrieve a new password at this point. I created a new gmail account with the chromebook I recently purchased. But I do still need to have access to my old yahoo account to retrieve email.

Thanks,

Barbara
Ambucias Posts 47310 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,165
Mar 31, 2016 at 05:16 AM
Hello
The solution to your issue is provided in this CCM « How-to » article :

“Yahoo Mail How to Recover Your Account”

Click on the following link to view the How-to:
https://ccm.net/faq/36332-how-to-recover-your-yahoo-mail-account
Good luck