Unabel to access my yahoo account please help

Closed
khan_rash Posts 1 Registration date Monday April 18, 2016 Status Member Last seen April 18, 2016 - Apr 18, 2016 at 12:47 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 18, 2016 at 04:24 PM
hi

I am unabel to login to my yahoo email id for a long time now, now when i tried to login its say its sending me the verification code to other email which unfortunately i dont use for a long time and dont rememeber userid and password.

its v imp for me to login to my yahoo account as it has v imp documents in it, i can remmember the detials i have furnish like my place of birth and spouce name etc and i still have the same mobile number so is it possible to retrive my yahoo account with my pnone number or so.

please help me its really important for me to access that account
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Apr 18, 2016 at 04:24 PM
E-mail providers take your account's privacy and security very seriously, and we'll only let you reclaim an account if you can prove you're the rightful owner.
When you register for an account, it's up to you to provide the most up-to-date and valid recovery info. You must keep that information up-to-date whenever it changes. Your best option to avoid losing access is to update your recovery info if you get a new phone number or change your alternate email address.
If the Password Helper says that your password can't be reset online - If you've tried using the Password Helper and weren't able to get access to your account, other recovery options may not be available. We know it can be frustrating to see the fail page, but in these rare cases, we recommend creating a new account.