Can't find old account

Closed
Satterwhite - Apr 25, 2016 at 09:41 PM
BaCkToHaCk Posts 90 Registration date Thursday July 30, 2015 Status Member Last seen May 13, 2016 - Apr 25, 2016 at 10:53 PM
Hello, i cannot locate my old gmail account. I had to sign in under a new account.I lost my contact number. I know have 2 gmail accounts. I need the previous account to get my contact number. my phone was stolen and I believe my gmail account somehow was tamper with .

1 response

BaCkToHaCk Posts 90 Registration date Thursday July 30, 2015 Status Member Last seen May 13, 2016 26
Apr 25, 2016 at 09:57 PM
Hi,

First, access to the account page provided by Google, which Retrieval:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Then select the appropriate option. If you have forgotten your username click the appropriate option, you will be asked then enter the e-mail address you entered the reserve you created the account, the information is sent to him.

But if you've deleted your account and want to restore click the last option
(I'm having other problems signing in)
Then type your user name in the rectangle and then click on the icon follow-up (Continue)
In the new page will show you several options, in order to communicate with them up to form, choose these options in succession:

I know my username and password, but I can not sign in
Then
I'm getting an error message
Then
'Invalid email address.'
Then
Yes
Then click on the link to communicate with them:
(Send us your feedback)
Then in the new page, click on the scroll down under paragraph:
Do not see your issue listed above?
Then click on the link to communicate with them
(Let us know)
And type in the problem that you are experiencing, and sent box

good luck
thank you i sincerely appreciate your help
BaCkToHaCk Posts 90 Registration date Thursday July 30, 2015 Status Member Last seen May 13, 2016 26
Apr 25, 2016 at 10:53 PM
you are welcome