Gmail account disabled due to suspicious activity

Closed
Matt Cronje or Omer Khan - Jun 12, 2016 at 06:14 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 12, 2016 at 07:08 AM
Hi,

My issue is not solved.
You are providing me assistance to recover my current email that I am writing from which has no issues.
I request you to help me with my disabled account ***@***
Please send me a link to set a new password for my disabled account and edit its recovery options which the hackers have changed.
Please help and oblige.
Kind regards,

Matt Cronje
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Please give me solution on my Google Account ***@*** disabled due to suspicious activity. I have nothing to do with any suspicious activity. My account was hacked. I need my account enabled my important emails archive & scanned documents for the past ten years are there. I tried to activate my account with following steps which you have provide but account not enabled because the hackers seem to have changed my recovery options as well. These recovery options were,

1. My secondary email address ***@*** and
2. My phone number deleted by moderator
Please give me the solution. It's very very important & urgent.

The email address disabled is ***@***

3 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jun 12, 2016 at 06:20 AM
Gmail will ask you to reset your password any time they detect suspicious activity related to your account. To prevent unauthorized access to your information, please choose a new password before signing in to your account.
See these links:
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/140921?hl=en&ref_topic=2401957
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/98564?hl=en
Matt Cronje or Omer Khan
Jun 12, 2016 at 06:57 AM
Hi,
My issue is not solved.
You are providing me assistance to recover my current email that I am writing from which has no issues.
I request you to help me with my disabled account ***@***
Please send me a link to set a new password for my disabled account and edit its recovery options which the hackers have changed.
Please help and oblige.
Kind regards,
Matt Cronje
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jun 12, 2016 at 07:08 AM