-
Registration date
Thursday August 19, 2021
Status
Last seen
August 19, 2021
-
Hello,

I've been emailing an account that I know is active and it's a address that receives alot of public emails. I've been emailing for years and not always receiving a reply. However for the first time, this morning I sent an email received the 554.30 reply below. I know the account is busy and active normally until this morning. Can this mean they blocked me? Can this mean their inbox was full and could not receive any incoming mail at that time?

Error Icon
Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to ***@*** because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

The response from the remote server was:
554 30 Sorry, your message to ***@*** cannot be delivered. This mailbox is disabled (554.30).

Thanks

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 90.0.4430.66

2 replies

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
November 29, 2021
Hi,

The Yahoo account may have been disabled according to the error message. This may happen if the account is no longer active for 12 months, or if Yahoo disable it for another reason.

If you've been blocked, you'll not be notified and will not receive any error message. Even if the account isn't disabled, it's possible that your message couldn't be delivered for some reason. I suggest you try sending it again after a few hours.
Registration date
Thursday August 19, 2021
Status
Last seen
August 19, 2021

If the Yahoo Mail is active and properly worked till the morning then you can try this to fix it.

Double click on the time shown at the bottom right corner of your system.

Check it for the correct day, month and time.

If there are some changes required then fix those changes.

After completion of this, try again to send the email.