My password

Closed
Jazzy - 25 Jun 2016 à 15:07
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 25 Jun 2016 à 16:26
Hello,
I cannot figure out the password to my gmail account. I have filled out the verification forms and gotten the verification codes but it always says "Google was unable to verify this was you..." I have tried to make a new email account using my previous email but it says its already in use. I know that its not in use because it is my account. Please help!


1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
25 Jun 2016 à 16:26
You e-mail address already exists, that's why it says "in use".

The only people who can help you are GMail:

Here is how to recover your password, (click this link)
https://ccm.net/faq/31449-how-to-recover-your-gmail-password