Virus attack.......

Closed
dipali24 - Jun 2, 2008 at 08:00 AM
gilly7979 Posts 13 Registration date Thursday April 24, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 - Jul 1, 2008 at 04:42 PM
Hello,

I have recently managed to get my laptop infected with spyware, trojans etc. My internet browsers(both IE & Firefox) not only open random popups and sites, but also fail to load certain websites, like facebook, google search(only the front page loads) & isohunt.

The last thing i remember doing is deleting cookies during the sites were being loaded.

Another issue is that these sites work perfectly fine in safe mode, but fail in normal mode.

I have tried loading various spyware and anit-virus but nothing seems to get this spyware out. Also tried deleting all cookies, reinstalling firefox etc.

Pleeeeeeeeeeease help!!!!

Please please pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
Related:

1 response

gilly7979 Posts 13 Registration date Thursday April 24, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 1
Jul 1, 2008 at 04:42 PM
Hi ,
Seems that you are having a serious virus problem , try to find a spyware remover and an antivirus also always do maintainance of your system and get it scan regularly,

Activate your pop up blocker

If the problem persist best is to back up your important files and to format your hardisk