No help total garbage useless yahoo help

Closed
munyo - Jul 20, 2016 at 03:43 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jul 20, 2016 at 04:40 PM
Hello,
a friend of mine is an elderly woman, she does not have a good memory she has forgotten repeatedly her passwords to everything she has an old yahoo an it shows her as signed in but when she clicks it just asks her to sign in over and over before it'd auto sign her in. trouble is she can't remember her password, she didn't have an alternative email and she doesn't any longer have access to the old number. the phones still here an it's not functioning properly so it'd be pointless to get minutes on it. . it doesn't ask the security questions and i can't get into this email no matter what i've tried. i had to reset everything an even make her a new email for fb an several other accounts. . it's frustrating though because this shows she has 99+ emails and it was an important account connected to things like bills etc.

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Jul 20, 2016 at 04:40 PM
Greetings

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us, many would be inclined to agree with you.

I also hope that expressing your anger and frustration was of some relief. Perhaps that Yahoo will read you.

Best regards