- Windows unable to run OS XP2
- Windows unable to complete format ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Windows - Unable to edit registry - How-To - Windows
- Windows unable to connect to wifi windows 7 - How-To - Windows
- How To Disable Write Protection on a USB Key - How-To - USB
- Windows unable to delete folder - How-To - Windows
try cleaning the xp cd with a soft cotton cloth making sure theres no smudges etc. If thats not the issue then you can try disabling unessential devices in bios (not suitable for amatuers) or slowing the CPU speed down till its fully up and running.