Need information about net work adapter

Closed
semere - Aug 15, 2016 at 06:12 PM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 15, 2016 at 07:53 PM
Hello, i am semere aman from eritrea and my laptop is lenovo and i was using wireless net work until recently but few days back the hard disk had error and i gave to technician to fix it anf he fixed it with toshiba internal hard disk of 500Gb but the wireless driver could not be installed and it is saying adapter problem, how can i fix it, is it necessary to buy an adapter or is there other solution, thank you

2 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Aug 15, 2016 at 07:52 PM
You should be able to download the required driver from Lenovo. You will need a wired connection to do the download or you can download on another computer and transfer the data/driver via a Flash drive.

If this is not possible you could buy a USB wifi adapter to replace the internal one.

Good Luck
Blocked Profile
Aug 15, 2016 at 07:53 PM
Give it back to the technician, and tell them it doesn't work! If it worked before, the old harddrive had the drivers! If it no longer works, then the technician failed to replace all of the drive components (files)! Did your warranty cover all files (total replacement)? If so, hand it back to the technician and tell them to fix it!

Have fun, good day!