Locked out in Usa

Closed
Bellbird - Sep 21, 2016 at 11:05 AM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 23, 2016 at 07:05 PM
Hello,
I am using my devices in the US instead of home country Australia which yahoo didn't recognise and locked me out. My verifications are other yahoo addresses and Australian phone only. Couldn't make another yahoo address because a mobile number was needed- I am not using my phone in the US.
Ideas?? Please.

Related:

4 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 21, 2016 at 11:46 AM
Sit down at a desktop or laptop to attempt to lpgin. There are more options available through that method.
Thanks again. I am with a tour group so think I'll just forget yahoo till I'm home.
Can't believe they have a program that takes such a rash action.
Thanks for suggestion but I am travelling and can't readily access a laptop or pc. Have only my iPhone and iPad. ( and yahoo doesn't like either of them)
Blocked Profile
Sep 21, 2016 at 03:56 PM
Perhaps you can visit a "net cafe" and rent a station for a few dollars. There are net cafes all over. You could also go to a "BestBuy" (computer box store here in the states), and use a demo maybe? If you are visiting, see if you can get a Temporary Library pass. Most libraries have workstation you can use if you have a library card. The last one is stretching it, but it maybe worth the shot. Besides, I am certain if you are nice to someone in a Starbucks, they might allow you to use it. Say something like "that's not a knife! This is a knife!" Just joking!
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Sep 21, 2016 at 06:06 PM
Yes I did try every yahoo help ... Verification for my yahoo addresses is other yahoo addresses- also locked- or my phone at home. It is an impossible cycle.
Thanks for all your help I am content to leave the problem till I am home and have access to my pc.
Thanks again- don't worry I am resigned to what has happened.
Blocked Profile
Sep 23, 2016 at 07:05 PM
Sign in when you get home, and let us know you made it!