I can't access my gmail account (***@***)

Closed
Willie - Oct 13, 2016 at 02:12 AM
BunoCS Posts 15472 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 - Oct 13, 2016 at 03:04 AM
Hello,

Hello Sir/Mom

Good morning to you, hope you could help me with the following problem i facing. i had change my ***@*** password 2 day's a go and sins the next morning that wil be yesterday i having this login trouble with my account, it just don't let me in my account and i had important thing to do on my mail account.

had try the way to recover your mail and as soon i put my login user name in then took me to my password login and as i done that it don't want to log me in but took me to security questions that i don't know that answers anymore as i had open this account so long ago.

they send me code to my mobile phone and to the alternative email address and soon i want to continue the following massage a pear on my scream.

"Google couldn't verify it's you, so you can't sign in to this account right now."
my recover email address is ***@***
my mobile phone number is <removed by moderator>

Kind regards
Willie de Klerk

1 response

BunoCS Posts 15472 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 1,534
Oct 13, 2016 at 03:04 AM