Cpu won't start

Closed
khushal - Nov 1, 2016 at 10:02 PM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Nov 7, 2016 at 05:05 AM
Hello, sir my name is khushal Singh , i bought a new motherboard msi h110m pro vd and a new proccesor i3 ,with 8 gb ddr4 ram stick. On first boot my pc started fine but unfortunately i try to plug out the moniter vga cable from motherboard at running condition and suddendly mu pc stupped working. Now when i try to boot up ,a red cpu led blinks only once in ez debug and won't start up . but when i unplugged the cpu supply whole motherboard start with fan also spinning (cpu fan ). Please help i don't know what to do
Is my motherboard is dead or cpu ? I have 500w powersupply it is also new.

Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Nov 3, 2016 at 06:34 AM
Hola khushal,

I would recommend you to disconnect all components and try to connect them again. Do not connect the hard drive or any peripherals. Check if the PC will boot into BIOS. Open the motherboard’s manual and check what the red light means. It may indicate power shortage. If you have tried to connect the monitor while the PC was on, this may have caused some trouble. Could you give us some more details which cable you have disconnected before the fans started spinning?

Hope this helps

First of all , thanks bro for replying me . i jst pull out the moniter vga cable from motherboard at running condition and suddendly my pc switch off automatically. And My cpu fan are spiniing when i don't give supply to cpu socket but when i gives suplly to cpu 4 pin connector, a cpu red light blinks only once jst for a secound and then nothing happen bro ... I discount all the component n reconnect but this problem occur again , i have 500w psu and i also tried to boot up only with proccesor but nothing happen .... These all components are new bro.
khushal singh
Nov 3, 2016 at 09:58 PM
Nd also try with other psu bro , the same problem occur again , is my proccosser is dead or motherboard
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155 > khushal singh
Nov 4, 2016 at 06:47 AM
It was a great idea trying with another PSU. Unfortunately fails may happen even with brand new hardware. In fact the issue you described is not so rare. I have seen other people describing a similar issue caused by moving some cables. I would suggest you to reset BIOS by removing and then reconnecting the CMOS battery. If the problem still persists, you may need to contact a technician. There may be a problem with your motherboard.
khushal singh
Nov 4, 2016 at 07:07 AM
Ok bro thanxx for helping !
khushal singh
Nov 4, 2016 at 07:14 AM
Bro i have a one more question about motherboard , if the motherboard pins are bent or burn due to some technical reason , can i replace it under warranty ?