Forgot gmail password & wont accept confirmation code

Closed
samantha - Nov 21, 2016 at 06:56 AM
BunoCS Posts 15475 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen April 23, 2024 - Nov 21, 2016 at 10:55 AM
Hello,
I've forgotten my gmail password but remembered the answer to my security question, because I use the same question for most accounts, and I've received an email confirmation number five times now and typed it in correctly where I am supposed to and it still tells me that they can't verify that it's my account and I can't sign in right now. What am I doing wrong?? This is the email user on my facebook account and I no longer remember that password and have a new phone and all of my business emails get sent to this account so I desperately need to be able to get back into it. Please help! Thank you!

Related:

1 response

BunoCS Posts 15475 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen April 23, 2024 1,534
Nov 21, 2016 at 10:55 AM
Hello

How to recover your password: https://ccm.net/faq/31449-how-to-recover-your-gmail-password

@+ 
Buno, Modo CS-CCM 
L'urgent est fait, l'impossible est en cours. Pour les miracles, prévoir un délai... 
The urgent is done, the impossible is underway. For miracles, provide for a delay...